Liittynyt: 15 Tou 2007
|Lähetetty: Maanantai 28. 5. 2012 09:37 Viestin aihe: FBCC looking for a Marketing Coordinator (internship)
The Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce in London is recruiting a new Marketing Coordinator Trainee. The position is due to start on 13th August, 2012. This role is a 5-6 month internship.
FBCC is committed to providing our members with excellent opportunities for intelligent networking through exclusive business and social events. Members of the Chamber have the chance to create new contacts by accessing the Finnish-British and international business community and are also provided with various tools to aid in their career development.
* Responsible for delivering all the Chamber’s marketing and communication activities including: event marketing, designing content for monthly newsletter, and writing articles for Finn-Niche Magazine.
* Updating and maintaining Chambers website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Mynewsdesk pages.
* All aspects of event planning – from initial idea generation, venue sourcing, creating and design of invitations and advertisements, to coordinating on and after the day.
* Handling all the Chamber’s financial and account related matters. This includes invoicing and bookkeeping on Sage Instant Accounts, as well as online banking and PayPal account maintaining.
* Other daily office management functions.
* Representing the Chamber at a variety of functions, including outside the normal office hours.
* Fluent English and Finnish, both written and spoken is essential;
* Good time-management skills, with ability to multitask and effectively prioritise incoming workload;
* Previous marketing experience is an advantage, but not essential;
* Financial experience (billing and bookkeeping) desirable;
* Good written and oral communication skills;
* Computing experience (Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe Reader Pro, InDesign) and excellent social media knowledge;
* Independent, proactive and innovative approach to work, with the ability to take initiative;
* Outgoing personality with the ability to work with people across all levels.
This is a non-paid internship, but the trainee will be provided with a travel expense up to £100/month.
If the trainee considered as an EU student, it is possible for him/her to apply for the Erasmus grant for this internship from CIMO.
If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your CV and cover letter to General Manager Jukka Jääskeläinen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the applications is 31.05.2012. (could be extended)
We would prefer to have the interviews in London assuming the candidate can cover the costs of his/her visit. For further information on the FBCC, please visit www.fbcc.co.uk.
Research student, UCL Security Science Doctoral Research Centre (SECReT);
MSc Occupational Psychology, Birkbeck, University of London;
BSc Psychology, LSBU